Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

Kirschroter Sommer

Hallo ihr Lieben!
Ab morgen startet bei Franzi und mir die Aktionswoche zum Buch Kirschroter Sommer von Carina Bartsch.
Ich habe die Gelegenheit beim Schopf gepackt und meine Nägel dem Thema entsprechend lackiert.
Hier das Ergebnis:

Hi there!
I hope you're all having a nice weekend.
From tomorrow there will be kind of a campaign on Franzi's Blog and on my Blog about books.
Even though it's in German I would love for you guys to come and take a look, as the books, written by a lovely German woman, will be translated into English. they'll be released at the beginning of 2014 and I'm just amazed by these books.
So I thought I might do something fancy with my nails. And here's the result:



Wie gefällt euch das Design?
Vergesst nicht morgen mal bei unserer Aktion vorbeizuschauen.


How do you like these nails?
Make sure to check the campaign (or whatever you'd like to call it) out!

Liebste Grüße

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...